Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
- Reg. $2,495.99 Special Price $2,240.00
- Miller Welding CartReg. $419.99 Special Price $349.95
- Total price
This welder has all the features of the original 211 (MEM-907422) except now with the added benefit of inverter technology. Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is now extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds. It's perfect for industrial applications such as light fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body, and farm/home jobs.
The 211 also comes with an advance version of the auto-set feature. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the guesswork. Automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. This upgraded version is now available for five wire and gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-in. wire.
Redesign wire drive. Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Quick Select drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240V power receptacles without the use of any tools.
Smooth-Start technology provides a smooth spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category! No pop gun starts and virtually no spatter to clean up.
Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools.
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Welds material from 24-gauge to 3/8" thick in a single pass
- Input: 20A @ 120V or 25A @ 230V (60 Hz, 1-Phase)
- Output:115A @ 19.8 VDC (120V), 150A @ 21.5 VDC (230V)
- 20% duty cycle @ 115A on 120V, 40% duty cycle @ 150A on 240V
- Wire speed: 60- 600 IPM (1.5 - 15.2m/min.)
- Wire Diameter Capacity : .023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Solid Steel, .023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Stainless, .030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Flux Cored
- Max Spool Size Capacity : 8 in (203 mm)
- Machine Net Weight: 38 lbs
- Warranty: Miller True Blue Warranty
- Power source
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP plugs for 120 V and 240 V
- 10-ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for Argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart® spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229 895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Optional spool gun for MIG welding aluminum MEM-301272
- Optional protective cover MEM-195149
- Click PDF icon to download feature / spec sheet
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes