Walter Flexsteel 5" Flap Disc - 60 Grit
Flexsteel is a general purpose disc designed for use on steel in light industrial, metal fabrication and construction applications. Flexsteel features a specially engineered zirconia alumina abrasive grain blend that self-sharpens with less pressure, providing a high removal rate when using angle grinders. Flexsteel provides an economical solution for workers who need a quality, industrial grade flap disc.
- Special zirconia alumina grain blend self-sharpens with less pressure
- Provides a high removal rate and decent life on steel
- Trimmable backing extends disc life
- The more economical choice when blending sharp corners, heavy deburring or blending in fillet welds
- Ideal for steel
- Product type: Abrasive blending disc
- Grit: 60
- Primary applications: Steel
- Diameter: 5"
- Arbor diameter: 7/8"
- Maximum RPM: 12,200
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes