SteeleX Japanese Waterstone (1,200 Grit)
Woodworkers of all skill levels are turning to Japanese waterstones to keep their tool edges sharp. This is because waterstones cut more aggressively, and a sharp edge can be achieved much faster. Waterstones also polish as they hone, allowing a mirror finish without the need for stropping or polishing compounds. Only water is needed to lubricate the cutting edge. 1,200 grit and overall size is 2-9/16" x 8-1/8" x 7/8".
- 1,200 Grit
- 2-9/16" x 8-1/8" x 7/8"
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes