Stabila 2pc Heavy-Duty Level Set Type 196 (48" and 16")
Stabila Type 196 levels feature extra-rigid rectangular aluminum profiles with reinforcing ribs and two milled measuring surfaces. These levels are suitable for overhead (vial down) measurement and include removable shock-absorbing end caps with anti-slip wall grips.
- Crystal clear vials readable in any direction with no change in accuracy tolerance.
- Spring steel hairline indicators in vials.
- Locked vial system, no recalibration needed
- Removable rubber end caps for scribing in corners and for reading tight header and sill openings.
- Rubber end caps grip walls and do not leave marks.
- Metal Hang hole for storing level on site.
- Two rubberized hand holds for comfort and grip (16" version has one hand grip)
- 59" and longer have a bridge over the vial for increased strength as well as providing an uninterrupted surface for both drawing and scribing over the horizontal vial
- Vials accuracy is guaranteed for life
- One horizontal (level) and Two vertical (plumb) Vials (16" version has one horizontal and one vertical vial)
- Made in Germany
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes