Robert Sorby 809H 3/4" Oval Skew Chisel
Delicately balanced tools that are the planes of the spindle turners tool kit. Originally designed at Robert Sorby, the profile allows the tool to glide effortlessly along the tool rest without fear of the edges dragging on the rest. They will smooth cylinders, clean the end grain of spindles, cut shallow curves, beads, pummels and v-cuts, e.g. stair balustrading and chair legs. These tools are indispensable if a fine finish is required from the tool.
- Type: 3/4" HSS oval skew
- Skew size: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Handle length: 10"
- Overall length: 16-1/4"
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes