Oneida Dust Deputy DIY
Injection moulded from a translucent anti-static resin, the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss. This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with your dust collector or any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum. It also features tapered 2.0" inlet and outlet ports, allowing for secure fittings with a variety of hoses sizes.
The Dust Deputy DIY allows you to build your own customized cyclone pre-filter—you'll need a sturdy bucket, hoses, clamps and a dust collector or shop vac. Once your Dust Deputy DIY is secured to your bucket, attach your hoses, fire up your vacuum and experience the improved suction power and efficiency the cyclone will bring to your dust collection system.
It can be used with nearly any type of material including wood chips and shavings, sanding dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay and silica dust, granular powders, grass clippings and leaves, bakery dust and flour, cooled ash and soot, stones and gravel, soil/dirt, water, pet/animal hair, metal scraps and shavings, grinding dust and debris.
- Anti-static cyclone for shop vac or dust collector
- Uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris before it reaches your filter
- Improves suction power
- Injection moulded translucent anti-static resin
- Can be adapted to fit any make, size or model of wet/dry vacuum
- Includes one anti-static cyclone
- Made in USA
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes