Milwaukee SDS PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel
The Milwaukee SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel stays sharper longer. Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel. We've engineered these chisels to maintain sharper edges for increased productivity with a wide tip optimized for larger surface areas, ideal for removing concrete, motar, rust, cutting troughs, and asphalt. No re-sharpening or re-hardening is necessary, reducing downtime. This Milwaukee SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel is designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers with high grade forged steel for maximum durability and longer life in concrete demolition over our standard chisels.
- Milwaukee SLEDGE Chisels stay sharper longer
- Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduce wear
- Engineered to maintain sharper edges for increased productivity
- Wide tip optimized for larger surface areas
- Ideal for removing concrete, mortar, rust, cutting troughs, and asphalt
- No re-sharpening or re-hardening necessary for reduced down time
- For use with SDS-PLUS rotary hammers
- Longer life in concrete demolition over standard Milwaukee chisels
- High grade forged steel for maximum durability
- Product: SDS Chisel attachment
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-62-6056
- Length: 10"
- Width: 1-1/2"
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Size: 1-1/2" x 10"
- Style: Scaling Chisel
(1) SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel (48-62-6056)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes