Miller Spoolmatic 30A Wire Feeder Pistol-Grip Spool Gun
The Spoolmatic 30A wire feeder is the professional's choice for exceptional aluminum welding results in industrial or commercial applications. The wire feeder is engineered for operator comfort, giving you portability and a 30' cable assembly to access those hard-to-reach welds. A built-in gas valve eliminates the need to purge long gas lines and the two-stage trigger includes gas preflow. The spool canister rotates 180° and it's equipped with a wire speed adjustment on the gun handle along with a reversible drive roll to save time and money.
The Miller Spoolmatic 30A is also compatible with the Miller 252 (MEM-907321) and 350P (special order).
- Easy to Use—Wire feed speed adjustment on the gun handle and reversible drive rolls save time and money. Quick-change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and is easy to replace.
- Two-Stage Trigger—Built-in gas valve allows for gas preflow, and eliminates the need to purge long gas lines.
- Integrated Spool Canister—Rotates 180 degrees for operator flexibility and comfort.
- Welding output: 200 amps @ 100% duty cycle
- Maximum wire speed: 70-875 inches per min
- Wire size: 0.030" to 1/16" aluminum wire / 0.030" to 0.045" hard wire
- Cable length: 30'
- Maximum spool size: 4" (102 mm)
- Gun length: 15.125"
- Gun width: 2.5"
- Gun height: 10.25"
- Gun weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Includes 30A spool gun, 30' cable, nozzle and tips
- Click PDF icon to download feature / spec sheet
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes