Makita 40V MAX XGT Li-Ion Brushless 7-1/4" Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit
The 40V Max XGT Brushless 185mm (7-1/4") Rear Handle Saw (RS001G) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,400 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. With a large cutting capacity of 65mm this saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more.
This saw features an electric brake for maximum productivity and Automatic Torque Drive Technology adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with the Makita eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT), designed to improve a tool’s operation and durability in harsh conditions.
KMS 5 Star Power Tool Advantage Plan: We add one FREE extra year of warranty to every power tool purchased at KMS.
- Automatic torque drive – automatically optimises the RPM to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications. High blade speed in light material cutting and high torque in heavy material
- Dust extraction port – when performing clean cutting operation, connect a compatible dust extraction system to your tool. Connect the hose of the vacuum cleaner to the dust nozzle using the front cuff 24
- Large bevel capacity – 0° to 53° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 53°
- Magnesium base – die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a diecast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight design whilst also ensuring the housing is highly durable
- Rafter hook – Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use with a 66mm width
- Lightweight design– high power 40V Max XGT battery and BL motor provides comfortable cutting in an ergonomically well balanced design
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) – is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest conditions
- Electric brake – rapidly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Soft start – minimises start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Product: circular saw kit
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: RS001GM101
- Voltage: 40V
- Max cutting capacities:
- At 0°: 2.56"
- At 45°: 1.77"
- At max bevel: 1.50"
- Bevel capacity: 0° to 53°
- Blade diameter: 7-1/4" (185mm)
- Bore diameter: 0.79" (20 mm)
- No load speed: 6,400 RPM
- Overall length: 17.56"
- Weight: 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes
*KMS Club Members Save up to 30% Off everyday. Online or in-store prices are pre-calculated with discounts and are shown online in red. In-store instant savings or prices are shown on each item label. No additional discounts required at checkout. Flyer or eFlyer savings may be greater!