Makita 40V Max Li-Ion 1/4" Impact Driver with Brushless Motor
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The TD001GZ XGT 40V Max Li-Ion 1/4" impact driver with brushless motor offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions. Variable 4-Speed, reversible and high fastening power and precision!
XGT is Makita’s new 40V MAX system with its own tools, batteries, and chargers. A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for high demand industrial users.
Optimum Power Supply System and Optimum Charging System
The XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool. Allowing not only for the battery to talk with the tool but also the tool to talk to the battery. Battery technology and motor engineering that work together for optimum performance. The optimum charging system is an auto maintenance system with two cooling fans for providing more optimum fast charging!
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 4 stage impact speed selection + TEK 1, TEK 2, 'Cam-Out' and Bolt modes to ensure precise fastening and prevent damage to fasteners
- 'Cam-out' elimination mode operates at low speed until fastening begins to eliminate 'cam-out' and cross-threading
- BOLT MODE with 3 forward and 3 reverse auto stop modes stop impact and rotation to ensure consistent and precise fastening
- 2-stage TEK modes reduce impact power during final stages of fastener seating in thick or thin metal
- Quick-change memory mode allows operator to rapidly toggle between two registered settings
- Enhanced anvil holder rigidity with ball bearings reduces bit wobbling
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Includes Makita TD001GZ XGT 40V Max Li-Ion 1/4" Impact Driver and hook (346317-0)
Battery and charger sold separately
- Battery capacities: 40V MAX Li-Ion
- Hex shank: 1/4"
- No load speed: 0 - 3,700/ 3,200/ 2,100/ 1,100 RPM
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 4,400/ 3,600/ 2,600/ 1,100 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 1,950 in. lbs (220 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 10.0 m/s²
- Noise level: 96 dB(A)
- Net weight: 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes