Makita 18V 15/16" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
- Makita SDS-Plus 3-Cutter 5 Piece Bit SetReg. $39.99 Special Price $34.99
- Makita 18V 6.0 Ah BatteryReg. $189.99 Special Price $179.99
- Total price
With a variable speed, reversible trigger, the versatile Makita DHR241Z cordless SDS-plus rotary hammer excels in a range of applications. It features three operation modes, Hammer and Rotation, Hammer Only and Rotation Only, and you can position chisels at 40 different angles.
- Torque limiter stops bit rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced tool protection
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- 40 angle bit positions enable chisels to be positioned at optimum angle of operation
- Rubber housing bumper protects mode selector switch and gear housing from damage
- One-touch sliding chuck enables quick and easy bit changes
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Chuck: SDS-plus
- Impact energy: 1.4 ft-lbs (1.9 Joules)
- No-load RPM: 0 - 1,200
- No-load BPM: 0 - 4,000
- Drilling capacity (wood / steel / concrete): 1" / 1/2" / 15/16"
- Battery voltage: 18V lithium ion
- Vibration level: 12.5 m/s²
- Noise level: 86 dB(A)
- Length: 16-3/8"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Includes depth gauge (324219-0) and side handle (158057-6). Battery and charger sold separately
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes