Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The Square Wave TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity, no matter your skill level.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly. A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld. Available features, such as Pulse, provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, helps you become a better welder.
AC Frequency has a range of 60-150 (Hz) which creates a higher frequency that results in a more focused bead. AC Balance setting has a range of 60-90 (%electrode negative) that gives you an arc with higher penetration. Pulse setting has a range of 0.1-20 (pulses per second) that gives higher pulse frequency to help manage heat input and minimize material distortion.
- Processes: AC/DC TIG, Stick
- Welds up to 3/16" mild steel or aluminum
- 25% duty cycle @ 125A on 120V
- 40% duty cycle @ 160A on 230V
- Pulse mode feature
- High frequency start
- Machine net weight 46.50 lbs
- PTA-17 TIG Torch Ready-Pak
- Foot Amptrol (foot control)
- Gas regulator/flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m) gas hose kit
- 200A stick electrode holder
- ground clamp and cable
- 120 and 230V input cords
- Click PDF icon to download feature / spec sheet
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes