Laguna 14BX Band Saw - 220V
Featuring a massive 8" x 13" trunnion, one-piece steel frame, and cast iron wheels, the Laguna 14 bx band saw delivers unmatched stability and smooth, vibration-free operation. The saw is made for professional workshops and serious woodworking hobbyists, and it includes an aluminum fence that functions in two positions: horizontal for standard ripping or vertical for resawing. Its totally enclosed fan-cooled motor cranks out 2.5 hp and the lower wheel is equipped with a pedal-actuated disc brake, so you can stop the saw quicker and work more efficiently.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled 2.5 hp motor
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel frame
- Cast iron wheels
- Pedal-actuated disc brake
- Magnetic starter
- Two light mounting positions
- Pyramid-shaped spine for additional stability
- Quick-release tension
- Magnetic blade guard is easy to position
- Laguna ceramic guides keep the blade running true
- Aluminum fence functions in two positions—high for resawing and low for standard ripping
- Worm gear rack and pinion for smooth, easy adjustments
- Massive cast trunnion provides stability
Motor: 2.5 HP, 220V, 1 Ph, 9.8 Amps
Resaw capacity: 12"
Wheel diameter: 14"
Blade length: 115"
Maximum blade width: 3/4"
Minimum blade width: 1/8"
Table: 21-1/2" x 16"
Table height: 38"
Table tilt left: 7°
Table tilt right: 45°
Trunnion: 8" x 13"
Dust ports: 2 x 4"
Cord: 6' with NEMA 6-15P
Footprint: 17-1/2" x 22-1/2"
Net weight: 270 lbs
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes