Kreg 530 Pocket Hole Micro Drill Guide Kit
This unique Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Kit creates a 25% smaller pocket hole (15/16" long) that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs.
Micro-Pocket holes work great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes, and are especially good for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Just insert the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide block into your Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, then use the Micro-Pocket drill bit to create the compact pocket holes.
For use with 500-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. Compatible with Kreg pan-head pocket-hole screws.
- Micro-pocket drill guide block
- Easy-set micro-pocket drill bit and stop collar
- Material thickness gauge
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes