King Canada 15" Variable Speed Drill Press
With laser precision, this King Canada KC-15HS-VS 15" Variable Speed Drill Press is perfect for hobbyists and professionals! This drill press has two variable speed systems ranging from 280-1,100 RPM for metal and 900-3,300 RPM for wood that is displayed on the digital readout. It also features a twin intersecting laser guides that are easily adjustable and a built-in LED worklight for more accurate drilling in darker conditions. This tool is found in most woodworking workshops, and is used by a variety of trades, cabinet makers, woodworkers, and metal workers.
- Powerful 3/4 HP, 8.6 Amp. motor
- Mechanical variable speed system with 2 speed ranges, 280-1100 RPM for metal and 900-3300 RPM for wood
- 4” stroke capacity allows this drill press to drill workpieces up to 4” thick
- Digital readout for precise spindle speed
- Dual intersecting adjustable laser guides
- Accepts up to 5/8” shanked drill bits
- Positive depth stop for quick and easy adjustment of the spindle travel
- Flexible worklight illuminates the work area for maximum visibility
- Comes with 5/8” drill chuck, chuck key, onboard chuck key storage and adjustment hex keys
- Product: drill press
- Manufacturer: King Canada
- Model: KC-15HS-VS
- Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck size: 5/8"
- Swing: 15"
- Max distance chuck to column: 7-1/2"
- Max distance chuck to table: 25"
- Stroke: 4"
- Table size: 12" x 12"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Variable speeds: 280-1,100/900-3,300 RPM
- Table T-slots: 9/16"
- Motor/voltage: 8.6 Amps @ 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- Assembled dimensions: 14-3/4" x 25" x 64" / 155 lbs
- Packaging dimensions: 55-1/2" x 22-1/2" x 11-1/4" / 160 lbs
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes