Jorgensen 7" Rapid Acting Woodworking Vise
Pony’s rapid-acting woodworker’s vise sets the bar for quality and performance. It's crafted with the finest materials, including a specially cut acme-threaded main screw, cold-drawn steel twin guide bars and steel handles. A standard quick-action release allows for fast opening and closing, and a solid-steel dog in the front jaw allows for even oversized workpieces to be held securely. The machined, toed-in jaws provide a solid grip, and countersunk jaw holes allow for optional wood facings. This versatile tool also includes an extra nut that allows for conversion to a continuous-acting vise.
- Easily fits any bench up to 3" thick
- Quick release action
- Machined, toed-in jaws
- Solid steel dog
- Jaw Width: 4" x 7"
- Opening Capacity Max: 9"
- Throat Depth: 4"
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes