Irwin 18" Quick-Grip One Handed Bar Clamp
Everything is quick about this bar clamp. It has quick-change multi-positioning jaws that lock on the end-pin or any position on the bar. It has a quick-clip that easily converts the clamp into a spreader and a reversible/removable jaw. Best of all you can use one hand to operate it. Don’t worry about ruining fine finishing on your woodwork; it comes with non-marring, soft pliable pads to protect finish. The heat-treated black oxide bar provides added strength, rigidity and resistance to gouging, as well as rust prevention. These bar clamps are quick and easy.
- One-handed clamp delivers 300 lbs of sustained clamping force, and locking swivel jaw for evenly distributed clamping force
- Clamping capacity 0 to 24"
- Spreading capacity 7-1/2" to 31-1/4"
- 3-1/4" throat depth
- Patented locking swivel jaw
- Removable pads
- Quick change screw
- I-Beam Bar reduces flexing and bowing
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes