Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2" Impact Wrench
Reg. $229.99 Special Price $189.95
In Stock Online
The heavy-duty 231C impact wrench has the reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from the Ingersoll Rand name. This powerful tool provides an even impact and is durable enough to last through the toughest work environments.
- Reliability—Every time you pull the trigger, the 231C delivers
- Durability—With a steel hammer case and metal housing, the 231C impact wrench is as durable as it is efficient. It can withstand repeated drops and harsh environments.
- Model number: 231C
- Drive size: 1/2" square, hog ring
- Average air consumption: 4.2 CFM (119 l/min)
- Air consumption under load: 22 CFM (623 l/min)
- Air pressure: 90 psi (6.2 BAR)
- Switch type: trigger
- Free speed: 8,000 rpm
- Forward torque: 425 ft-lbs (575 Nm)
- Reverse torque: 600 ft-lbs (813 Nm)
- Blows per minute: 1,200
- Free speed sound level: 99.0 dBA
- Vibration level: 6.5 m/s2
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Minimum hose size: 3/8"
- Length: 7.3"
- Width: 2.81"
- Height: 7.7"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.63 kg)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes