Proto 1/4" Line Up Punch
Reg. $29.99 Special Price $19.99
In Stock Online
Frequently Bought Together
- Reg. $29.99 Special Price $19.99
- Lisle Automatic Adjusting Centre PunchReg. $30.99 Special Price $17.95
- Total price
- Application: to align holes in two or more pieces of metal through which a bolt or screw is to be inserted.
- Application: for installing and removing pins and shafts.
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
- Legnth: 10"
- Shank Width: 1/2"
- Tip Width: 1/4"
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes