Makita XGT 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
Makita's XGT HP001GZ 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless 1/2” Hammer Drill / Driver has heavy duty drilling performance and is built for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications. The brushless motor generates less heat buildup with high power to weight and size ratio. The mechanical 2-speed control allows operator to quickly access high and low speed modes. The electronic clutch has up to 41 settings which deliver up to 1,240 in. lbs. of torque.
XGT is Makita’s new 40V MAX system* with its own tools, batteries, and chargers. A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for high demand industrial users.
Optimum Power Supply System and Optimum Charging System
The XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool. Allowing not only for the battery to talk with the tool but also the tool to talk to the battery. Battery technology and motor engineering that work together for optimum performance. The optimum charging system is an auto maintenance system with two cooling fans for providing more optimum fast charging!
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) automatically shuts down the tool if there is a sudden drop in rotation speed (e.g. kick-back)
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Up to 41 electronic clutch settings deliver up to 1,240 in. lbs. of torque
- Mechanical 2-speed control allows operator to quickly access high and low speed modes
- Variable torque thumb dial with digital display provides visual confirmation of selected torque value
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool only—battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Brushless Hammer Drill / Driver
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: HP001GZ
- Battery system: 40V XGT
- Battery voltage: 40v volts
- Drilling capacity: Steel: 13/16" (20 mm) / Wood: Auger-Bit 2" (50 mm), Self-Feed Bit 3" (76 mm), Hole Saw 6" (152 mm)
- No load speed (High / Low): 0 - 650 RPM / 0 - 2,600 RPM
- Blows per minute (High / Low): 0 - 9,750 BPM / 0 - 39,000 BPM
- Maximum lock torque: 1100 in-lbs (125 Nm)
- Vibration level: 6.0 m/s2
- Noise level: 88 dB(A)
- Overall length: 7-1/8" (182 mm)
- Net weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
Includes: Tool Only, XGT HP001GZ 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless 1/2” Hammer Drill / Driver. Batteries and charger sold separately. 1/2" Keyless Drill Chuck (136229-3), Side Handle (127578-9), Two Double Ended Bit 2-45 (784637-8), Bit Holder (452947-8), Stopper Pole (122576-8), Hook (346317-0)
*All Makita XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* sold separately or as described.
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes