DeWalt 60V MAX Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch System
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
- MAP $329.00
- DeWalt 5pc Oscillating Blade SetReg. $57.99 Special Price $52.99
- Total price
The DeWalt 60V MAX Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch® System easily mixes thinset, tile mortar, and fiber reinforced concrete. In addition to mixing, the powerful brushless motor allows the DCD130 to tackle demanding drilling applications. In order to improve control the Mixer/Drill features the anti-rotation E-Clutch® System, which offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- Mix up to 19 premixed drywall buckets (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).
- Mix up to 9 buckets of concrete (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).
- Mix up to 17 buckets of tile mortar (5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).
- Integrated E-Clutch® System helps to improve user control.
- Continuous variable speed trigger allows the correct speed to be found.
- 3-Position side handle allows for optimum position while mixing.
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Power system: 60V Max
- No load speed: 0-600 RPM
- Tool weight: 6.94 lbs
- DCD130 Mixer/Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck key holder and chuck key
Tool only. Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes