3M Cubitron II 5" Flap Disc - 40 Grit
3M Cubitron II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for low to medium-high pressure applications on flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially in paint prep and stainless steel fabrication where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
3M Cubitron II Flap Disc 967A delivers superior cut rates, while the flexibility of the flap construction enables grinding and blending in a single step. The superior performance and durability of 3M Precision Shaped Grain is enhanced by a uniquely designed heavy Y-weight poly-cotton backing that enables controlled, even wear with no premature dulling or glazing, so operators can accomplish more throughput per disc.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points with less pressure
- Engineered to run cool for a high quality, fast cut
- Flaps grind and blend in a single step
- Great results on most metals
- Product type: 3M Cubitron II 5" Flap Disc
- Grain: Ceramic
- Grit: 40
- Applications: All metals, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Diameter: 5"
- Arbor diameter: 7/8"
- Maximum RPM: 13,300
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes