DeWalt 7-1/4" & 24T Thin Kerf Carbide Framing Blade
- Reg. $11.99 Special Price $7.99
- Milwaukee 12 in. 5 TPI The Ax SAWZALL BladeReg. $8.99 Special Price $6.99
- Total price
DEWALT Saw Blades are ideal for any wood-cutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design, on our framing & ripping blades, is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented Body Slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-Density Tungsten Carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength & durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These blades come with ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- High-Density Tungsten Carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- Thin Kerf Design for smooth cuts
- Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
- Patented Body Slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Reinforced Shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Kerf: 0.065"
- Material Application: Framing, cross cutting, framing (worm drive), ultra fine finish
- Optimized for corded & cordless saws
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes