DeWalt 20V XR 7-1/4" Circular Saw
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The DCS570 provides the enduser with the power and depth of cut they receive in a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless. DEWALT brushless motor technology delivers excellent performance and runtime when cross cutting 2x material and ripping sheet goods.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200RPM maintaining speed under load
- Capacity - 7-1/4" Blade provides 2-9/16" Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees
- Runtime - 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
- Blade diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 1 5/8"
- No load RPM: 5,200
- Bevel capacity: 0 - 57°
- Bevel stops: 45° / 22.5°
- Cutting depth at 90°: 2.5625"
- Cutting depth at 45°: 2"
- Motor: Brushless
- Electric brake: Yes
- Overall length: 113"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Includes 7-1/4" (184mm) circular saw, 7-1/4" (184mm) blade, blade changing wrench
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes