DeWalt 20V MAX 3/8" Right Angle Drill/Driver
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The DCD740B 20V MAX 3/8" right angle drill / driver is ideal for a variety of applications. The multi-trip trigger and compact design make it comfortable and easy to reach tight spaces.
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0") allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8" ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2" (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces
- Tool only
- No-load RPM: 0 - 650 / 0 - 2,000
- Chuck: 3/8" ratcheting
- Battery voltage: 20V MAX lithium ion
- Length: 4.0"
- Net weight: 3.0 lbs
- Includes 20V MAX 3/8" cordless right angle drill / driver (DCD740B), belt hook and Phillips bit
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes