Crescent 10" Adjustable Black Oxide Construction Wrench
Crescent Adjustable Construction Wrenches feature a round, tapered tang for easy alignment of bolt holes. A large knurl allows for easy adjustment and a tight-fitting hex jaw design reduces slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation. The corrosion-resistant black oxide finish helps prevent rust. This is the ideal wrench for any iron or steel worker's tool box.
- The original adjustable wrench, made by the world-famous Crescent® brand
- Laser etched scale in both SAE and metric sizes allows easy fastener size identification
- Larger knurl provides a tighter jaw fit, is easier to adjust and is less likely to bind up
- Hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Round, tapered tang for easy alignment of bolt holes
- Black oxide finish resists rust or corrosion and wipes clean easily
- Proportioned dimensions optimize strength and minimize weight
- Large capacity 1-5/16", 34mm jaw fits a wide range of fastener sizes
- Product: Adjustable wrench
- Manufacturer: Crescent Tools
- Model: AT210SPUD
- Jaw capacity: 0" - 1.125"
- Overall length: 10"
- Finish: Black oxide
- Handle material: Alloy steel
- Head thickness: 0.5"
- Weight: 0.95
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes