Speedway Motors Precision Steel RH Female Rod End - 5/8 Inch
- Total price
Precision steel rod ends provide greater strength than our "standard" rod ends. They have close tolerance and have a 3 piece medium duty rod end. Carbon steel body, 5210 precision ground ball and feature a Teflon Kevlar race. Self lubrication teflon liner to seal out dirt and debris. Shank and hole are the same size.
- Applications: Clutch, Brake, Steering & Suspension Components.
- Quieter, Smoother, & More Durable Than 2 Piece Rod Ends.
- Tight Tolerance of Kevlar Race Reduces "Slop" In Steering & Suspension
- Right hand 5/8"-18 thread
- 5/8" (0.6250) size hole
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes