Bostitch 3-1/2" 15 Degree Coil Framing Nailer
Whether you are framing, sheathing, installing siding or building fences, decks, trusses, pallets or crating, the Bostitch N89C1 coil framing nailer offers the power—up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power—and features, including a patented push-button depth adjustment guide and an adjustable exhaust, to help you tackle a range of jobs. And with a durable-yet-lightweight magnesium housing and a magazine that holds up to 300 nails, this nailer will help you stay productive all day long.
- Drives 2" to 3-1/2" 15 degree coil framing nails (.099" to .148" shank)
- Up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power
- Weighs 8.1 lbs (3.67 kg)
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails
- Height: 14"
- Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Driving Power: 1,050 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 15 Degree Coil Framing Nails (.099" - .148" Shank)
- Magazine Capacity: 225 - 300 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes