Bosch 1" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The Bosch Bulldog Xtreme 1" SDS-plus rotary hammer comes equipped with a multi-function selector with three modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only. Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The innovative rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
- Robust 8.0 amp rotary hammer – delivers 2.0 ft.-lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation, rotating chisel lock, accurate bit starting and D-handle convenience
- Vario-Lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch – disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up scenario
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Multi-function selector – three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate — provides equal power in forward and reverse
- HammerHook – allows quick tool storage during the job
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- SDS-plus bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Chuck: 3/4" SDS-plus
- Impact energy / EPTA: 2.0 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300
- No-load BPM: 0-5,800
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 3/16" to 5/8"
- Maximum hole diameter in concrete: 1"
- Maximum hole diameter in concrete (thin wall core bit): 2-5/8"
- Maximum hole diameter in steel: 1/2"
- Maximum hole diameter in wood: 3/4" to 1"
- Motor: 120 V / 8 amps
- Length: 17.25"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- SDS-plus rotary hammer (11255VSR), auxiliary handle (2602025141), depth gauge (1613001010) and carrying case (2610994810)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes