Bessey 2-1/2" x 36" Tradesman F-Bar Clamp with 2K Handle
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
F-bar clamps are used for holding metal or steel together while gluing or welding. Because of their ability to slide rather than just spin, F-bar clamps can clamp over a wider area and can open rapidly. The original Bessey design is unmistakable with its unique non-slip locking mechanism.
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes