Snappy 1/4" Tapered Plug Cutter
Use Snappy tapered plug cutters to cut your own plugs to conceal screws and other fasteners. Use scraps to match wood grain, making the plug nearly invisible or, for a decorative look; use a contrasting wood. Snappy plug cutters produce a tapered plug, so you get a tight fit with no glue needed. The chamfered nose makes it easy to get the plug started into the bore. Four precision-milled angles on each of the four flutes ensure a smooth cut and a tight-fitting, consistent taper.
- Drive shank: 1/4"? hex power bit shank
- Plug size: 1/4"
- Heat-treated to provide excellent wear resistance and a long cutting life
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes