King Industrial 22" Drill Press
Reg. $1,299.99 Special Price $1,259.00
Limited Qty Online
The King Industrial KC-122FC 22" heavy-duty drill press has a rugged dual-voltage motor and smooth-turning cast-iron pulleys—so it can take on a variety of tough drilling jobs with little vibration and clean results.
- Powerful 1 HP motor
- Line interruption electro-mechanical switch needs a restart after a power failure
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings
- Cast-iron pulleys reduce vibrations
- 45° tilting table for angular drilling
- Non-slip rubber feed handles
- 12 speeds
- Light socket incorporated into drill press head (standard light bulb not included)
- Locking depth stops for consistent repeatable blind drilling
- Capacity: 1-1/4"
- Chuck size: 3/4"
- Swing: 22"
- Stroke: 4-3/4"
- Maximum distance from chuck to table: 21-3/4"
- Maximum distance from chuck to base: 41-7/8"
- Table dimensions: 18-3/4" x 16-1/4"
- Table T-slot: 5/8"
- Spindle taper: MT #4
- Quill diameter: 75 mm
- Speeds: 12 (180 to 4,200 rpm)
- Motor: 12.5 Amps @ 110V, 6.25 Amps @ 220V
- Voltage: 110V/220V, 1 phase, 60 Hz (prewired at 110V)
- Dimensions: 18-3/4" x 33" x 69"
- Weight: 320 lbs
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes