Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Base
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The ACS Project Table Base offers solid support for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top to create a rock-solid cutting station. The base also folds when not in use to store the Project Table vertically out of the way. Large rubber wheels and folding handles make it easy to transport the Project Table.
Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, the Project Table Base is built for durability. Positive locking supports keep the legs open, while catches hold everything in place against the underside of the table during storage or transport. When folded, the base and table stand upright for compact storage. Adjustable leg levelers allow you to position the Project Table at multiple heights, and keep it steady on uneven floors.
- Folding, rolling stand for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top
- Attaches to the Project Table Top to allow the table to fold vertically and roll for easy storage or transport
- Heavy-duty steel construction for strong, stable support
- Adjustable height to suit your needs and to accommodate uneven floors
- Stable leg braces lock in position to ensure solid footing
- Part of the Kreg Adaptive Cutting System
- Product: Project table base
- Manufacturer: Kreg
- Model: ACS-TBASE
- Height range: 33.75" to 36.4625"
- Wheels: 8"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- System: Adaptive Cutting System
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes