ShelterLogic Max AP All-Purpose Canopy
- Reg. $239.99 Special Price $169.95
- Milescraft 3/8" Portable Drill StandReg. $49.99 Special Price $44.99
- Milwaukee 100 ft. Closed Reel Long TapeReg. $34.99 Special Price $31.99
- Magnum 2 LED Worklights with Tripod - 13,000 LumenReg. $149.99 Special Price $99.95
- Total price
The Max AP Canopy sets up in minutes and has a 50+ Ultraviolet Protection Factor(UPF) rating that blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays as well as being 100% waterproof with advance engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features making it perfect for backyard event, camping in the great outdoors, craft fairs or special events.
- Measures 10' x 20'
- Supported by six legs
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8" diameter all steel (6-Leg) frame
- Dupont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing.
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points.
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover.
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features.
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Twist Tite tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers.
- Easy step-by-step instructions included
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes