Kreg Adaptive Cutting System 6-1/2" Plunge-Cut Track Saw
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
- MAP $429.00
- Kreg Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide TrackMAP $139.00
- Total price
The Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw offers powerful cutting performance with a variable-speed motor and an electronic blade brake. It provides safe cutting with plunge-cutting action, a fully shrouded blade, a retractable riving knife, and integrated anti-kickback features.
The Plunge Saw is versatile, too, with bevel cutting capability from -1° to 47°, and 2 1/8" maximum cutting-depth from the included 48-tooth, carbide-tipped blade. With a 12-amp motor the Plunge Saw delivers cutting power, variable-speed control and an electronic blade brake. An included dust port and bag collect chips to minimize cutting mess and provides the ability to connect to a vacuum hose.
This Plunge Saw is designed to work with the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track to deliver straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. Plus, the saw offers integrated safety and ergonomic features that make it easy and safe to use. The saw’s blade-left design is optimized for right-handed users, and provides superior cutting visibility and control.
- Plunge-cutting circular saw for cutting solid wood and plywood when paired with the Kreg 62" Guide Track
- Powerful 12-amp, 120-volt variable speed motor with load compensation
- Safe with fully-shrouded, retracting blade, riving knife, electronic blade brake, and anti-kickback control
- Blade-left design is optimized for right-handed users, and provides superior cutting visibility and control
- High-capacity cutting with 2-1/8" maximum cut at 90° and 1-1/2" at 45°
- Adjustable for making bevel cuts from -1° to 47°
- Includes 48 tooth carbide-tipped blade, carrying bag and dust bag
- Part of the Kreg Adaptive Cutting System
- Motor: 12 Amp, 120V
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Blade diameter: 6-1/2"
- No load speed: 2,000 to 5,500 rpm
- Cutting depth at 90°: 2-1/8"
- Cutting depth at 45°: 1-1/2"
- Bevel capacity: -1° to 47°
- Saw dimensions: 12" x 9" x 10-1/2"
- Compatible with: ACS 62" Guide Track, ACS Project Table Top and Base
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes