Milwaukee M12 FUEL 12 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Stubby 3/8 in. Impact Wrench Kit
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
- Total price
At 4.8" in length, the M12 FUEL 3/8" stubby impact wrench allows you to work in tight spaces, while delivering the power to complete many of the most demanding tasks. This compact impact delivers high torque—up to 250 ft-lbs—with the POWERSTATE brushless motor. This allows you to remove even the most stubborn bolts and fasteners. This cordless impact wrench features built-in REDLINK PLUS tool technology to help you get the job done. 4-Mode Drive Control provides you with unmatched control in various fastening applications. Modes 1-3 give you precision and control for any application. Mode 4 is an auto shut-off mode that prevents over-fastening of bolts while doing reassembly work.
Includes 2554-20 M12 FUEL 3/8" Stubby lmpact Wrench, battery and charger.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers constant power and less heat for performance and long tool life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Four drive modes include an auto shut-off mode that reduces over fastening and increases productivity
- 3/8" Stubby Impact Wrench (2554-20)
- M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery (48-11-2420)
- M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery pack (48-11-2440)
- M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Product type: Cordless 3/8" impact wrench
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2554-20
- Battery system: M12 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 12 volts
- Drive: 3/8"
- Breakaway torque: 250 ft-lbs
- Length: 4.8"
- Width: 2.4"
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes