Milwaukee 6 in. 18TPI SAWZALL Blade - 5 Pack
Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, the 48-00-5184 6" 18TPI SAWZALL blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
Milwaukee 48-00-5184 6" 18TPI SAWZALL Blades
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- Pack quantity: 5 pack
- Length: 6"
- Teeth per inch: 18
- Material: rigid conduit|strut
- Profile: thin kerf
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes