Milwaukee 3/4" x 2" HSS Annular Cutter
Dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction help Milwaukee’s Annular Cutter displaces less material for the same size hole, giving you fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to thick steel plate. Milwaukee’s proprietary high-speed steel with three hardness zones minimizes breakage and helps the bit last longer. It comes with a 3/4” Weldon shank, which is ideal for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- Dual alternating tooth geometry: Double bevel and flat teeth cut more aggressively and boost chip ejection
- Long lasting: Proprietary steel with three hardness zones reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Multipurpose 3/4" Weldon shank: works with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with the right sized arbor
- Versatile design: One centering and ejecting pin size works for all 2" depth cutters
- Ideal for use with Milwaukee's Electromagnetic Drill Press
- Shank: 3/4" Weldon
- Coating: Black oxide
- Material: Steel plate
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting depth: 2"
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes