The Spoolmatic® 30A wire feeder is the professional's choice for exceptional aluminum welding results in industrial or commercial applications. The wire feeder is engineered for operator comfort, giving you portability and a 30ft cable assembly to access those hard-to-reach welds; a built-in gas valve eliminates the need to purge long gas lines as well as a 2-stage trigger that includes gas preflow. The spool canister rotates 180° and it's equipped with a wire speed adjustment on the gun handle along with a reversible drive roll to save time and money.
The Miller Spoolmatic® 30A is also compatible with the Miller 252 (MEM-907321) and 350P (special order).
- Feeds 030 - 1/16 in (0.8 - 1.6 mm) aluminum wire and hard wire up .045 in (1.1 mm)
- 200 Amps @ 100% duty cycle
- Wire speed: 70-875 IPM (1.8-22.2m/min)
- Max spool size capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Net weight: 14 lb (6.4 kg) with cable assembly
- Built-in gas valve
- 2-stage trigger
- Spool canister rotates 180°
- Wire speed adjustment on gun