Makita 1/4" 36V (18Vx2) Top Handle Chainsaw
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
Designed with the professional arborist in mind that requires an even more powerful saw. 14" / 18Vx2 Top handle LXT Cordless Chainsaw designed for professional use. Fast, Variable Speed (0-3940 Feet Per Minute). Power equivalent to a 30cc Gasoline Chainsaw.
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Soft start for motor protection
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Chain oil adjustment
- Oil Capacity Display window
- Brushless motor
- Compact & Lightweight.
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Hanging hook
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Tool only—batteries and charger sold separately
- Product: top handle chainsaw
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: DUC356Z
- Guide bar length: 14"
- Chain pitch/gauge: 3/8" / 0.043"
- Chain speed: 0 - 3,940 FPM
- Vibration level: 2.7 m/s² (front), 3.2 m/s² (rear)
- Noise level: 89 dB(A)
- Overall length: 24-1/8"
- Net weight: 8.2 lbs
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes