King Industrial Nova Voyager DVR Drill Press
The world’s first smart drill press combines the best features of drill presses with state-of-the-art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile drill press on the market, easily able to handle wood, metal, plastics and glass. It combines the proven technology with some great new features with intelligent Striatech ADAPTIVE CONTROL software that works for you to produce optimum conditions for your specific projects. The most innovative advancement since motors were first added to drill presses almost a century ago!
Unique DVR Technology—The direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
Intelligent Striatech Control—Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market using Adaptive Control software.
High Torque Power—Instant power when you need it. With its 1.75HP / 2HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
Faster Drilling—NOVA Voyager DVR drill press delivers incredible turning smoothness. With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth and quiet operator. This delivers the ability to drill faster and more efficiently.
Easy to Use—with a push button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
Power Saving—Smart computer controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The Striatech DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
Low Maintenance—Industry grade electronics.
- Intelligent speed selection to get the correct speed for the application
- 50-5,500 rpm variable speed for variety of projects (default is 50-3,000 rpm, option in settings to increase to 5,500 rpm)
- No belts for quiet and smooth operation.
- Slow start pilot hole function
- Tapping assist function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic braking
- Load readout
- Self starting function
- Digital quill depth readout
- Dial knob for precise speed adjustment
- Operates in forward or reverse
- 6” of quill travel in two revolutions of the handle
- Sensors for superior safety, use and maintenance
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
- Includes Striatech DVR Motor and controller, table, 2MT drill chuck, fastenings, instructions
- Spindle distance to table: 23 1/8" / 587 mm (Max.)
- Spindle distance to base: 40.94" / 1040 mm
- Spindle travel: 6"
- Taper: Morse Taper #2 (MT-2)
- Table dimensions (L x W): 16-1/2" x 16-1/2" (419 mm x 419 mm)
- Table tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
- Table rotation (Deg.): 360°
- Column diameter: 3.62" (92mm)
- Base size (L x W): 22 1/4" x 17 1/2" (565 mm x 445 mm)
- Chuck size: 5/8" (3-16 mm)
- Striatech DVR High Torque Motor:
- Power output: 1.75HP / 2HP
- Power supply input: 110-120V, 10A (For 1.75HP output) / 220-240V, 10-15A, 2HP (For 2HP output. Requires plug change)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes