Ingersoll Rand Standard Air Hammer
Reg. $109.99 Special Price $99.99
The 116 standard air hammer is ideal for fast cutting action, and excels working on medium exhaust systems, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Reliable—Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston prolong service life.
- Lightweight—Built for user comfort, this tool is lightweight and easy to use, so you never have to overexert yourself when working a job.
- Power—With a built-in power regulator, the 116 gives you full control over the speed and power output, up to 3,500 blows per minute.
- Model number: 116
- Average air consumption: 3 CFM (85 l/min)
- Air consumption under load: 15 CFM (425 l/min)
- Stroke length: 2.63" (67 mm)
- Blows per minute: 3,500
- Bore diameter: 0.69" (17.5 mm)
- Chisel shank: 0.401" (10.2 mm)
- Shank opening: Round
- Sound pressure: 104.4 dBA
- Vibration: 14.8 m/s2
- Minimum hose diameter: 3/8"
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 3.4 (1.54 kg)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes