Ingersoll Rand 1/4" Angle Die Grinder
Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere!
- For high speed blending, smoothing, porting and deburring in confined areas
- Self-locking throttle
- Front exhaust
- Collet: 1/4"
- Motor: 0.25 hp
- No load speed: 21,000 rpm
- Average air consumption: 6 cfm
- Air pressure: 90-120 psi
- Sound pressure: 92 dBA
- Sound power: 105 dBA
- Vibration level: n/a
- Inlet hose: 3/8"
- Inlet thread: 1/4"
- Length: 5.27" (134 mm)
- Weight: 1.02 lb (0.46 kg)
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes