The Hitachi 1-3/4 roofing nailer has a new side load magazine which reduces loading effort adding convenience to the roofing contractor. The tool-less adjustable depth of drive allows for quick adjustments while on the roof to prevent the nails from damaging the shingles. A durable rubber grip handle now replaces the racket grip handle improving comfort and reducing end-user fatigue. While the housing of the nailer has always been equipped with metal body protectors, the tool has incorporated rubber pads into the metal body protectors allowing the tool to grip the shingles to prevent the nailer from sliding off the roof. The roofing nailer is still equipped with many of the outstanding features of its predecessor.
These features include a feed piston with pneumatic feed and pneumatic return. The pneumatic feed and return greatly reduce jams by allowing the tool to power through tar and other job site buildup that may inhibit the proper operation of the feed mechanism. Body armour on the housing and magazine prevent excessive wear to the nailer that is caused by shingle abrasion. Also, the carbide tipped push lever extends the life of the tools nose. The nailer continues to maintain a rapid firing speed of three nails per second and a weight of only 5.5 lbs., one of the industry’s lightest. A sequential trip mechanism kit is offered as an optional accessory for the nailer.
- Weight: 5.5lbs
- Magazine capacity: 120
- Operating pressure: 70-120psi
- Drives 7/8" to 1-3/4" roofing nails
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- 5 year warranty