A stable workbench is critical to most, if not all, cutting operations and assembly work. The inability to move the workbench from the workshop to the jobsite can be limiting. The MFT/3 multifunction table system is a versatile, flexible, and economical solution that can easily be carried to the jobsite or kept in a workshop. The MFT/3 has an optimized work height of 35-7/16”. The table includes guide rail supports, an angle unit, fence and clamp, adjustable stop, and guide rail. This makes for the ultimate work station for sawing, routing, sanding, and clamping. The fence and mitre gauge are designed for stability and accurate results. The integrated guide rail can be used with Festool TS plunge saws and OF routers to make cut-offs, angle cuts, and compound cuts. When combined with a router, make straight, accurate dadoes and flutes.
The MFT/3 also features a perforated top and side channels for attaching clamps and using bench dogs. Festool offers a wide array of clamping accessories with are compatible with the MFT/3. Connectors are available for joining multiple MFT/3 tables together. The folding legs to allow you to position the MFT/3 at floor level and enable easy transport. All of this in a portable package that can easily be carried to the work site or kept in a shop.
- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and lightweight.
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers.
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
- Cost effective, durable, long lasting design that offers maximum versatility.
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 45-9/16 inches by 30-7/16 inches.
- Height: 35-7/16 inches (7-3/32 inches when legs are folded).
- 3-1/16 inches thick, 27-9/16 inches wide.
- Weighs 62 lbs
- Precision guide rail system for extremely accurate cuts
- Angle unit for precise angle cuts
- Perforated work surface for use with Festool clamps
- Folds flat for easy storage