Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - Tool Only
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL rear handle 7-1/4" circular saw (2830-20) is designed for professional carpenters, remodelers and general contractors. This cordless circular saw can generate the power of a 15 amp corded saw, while cutting faster than 15 amp corded worm drive saws. Equipped with a POWERSTATE brushless motor that delivers 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load, the 2830-20 gives you corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures you achieve maximum tool performance and protects your circ saw from overloading, overheating and over discharge. When paired with an HD 12.0 battery pack (sold separately), this cordless circular saw can make up to 570 cuts per charge. Plus, it has an electric brake, LED light, and magnesium guards and shoe, keeping you productive and providing you the durability to handle the toughest job site conditions. A multi-sized rafter hook allows you to store the handheld circular saw on different materials. What's more, the saw's gears don’t require oiling and maintenance reducing your downtime and allowing you to get jobs done faster.
Includes M18 FUEL rear handle 7-1/4" circular saw (2830-20), blade and wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor provides the power and performance of a 15 amp corded circ saw
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD 12.0 battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 570 cuts on a single charge
- Multi-size rafter hook
- Magnesium shoe and guards
- Electric blade brake
- LED work light
- No gear oiling required
- Tool only—battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless rear-handle circular saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2830-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- RPM: 5,800 rpm
- Maximum bevel: 53 degrees
- Cutting depth at 90 degrees: 2-1/2"
- Cutting depth at 45 degrees: 1-7/8"
- Length: 18.9"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Also available in a kit with battery, charger and contractor bag
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes