Makita XGT 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw
When you see MAP, this means the manufacturer has instituted a Minimum Advertised Price, which is the lowest price we are permitted to advertise the product online. Please contact us to get a "KMS Tools Price" quote.
The Makita JR001GZ XGT 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw increased power with brushless DC motor and increased jobsite durability due to lubricating mechanism and reinforced gear shaft. The ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation.
XGT is Makita’s new 40V MAX system* with its own tools, batteries, and chargers. A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for high demand industrial users.
Optimum Power Supply System and Optimum Charging System
The XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool. Allowing not only for the battery to talk with the tool but also the tool to talk to the battery. Battery technology and motor engineering that work together for optimum performance. The optimum charging system is an auto maintenance system with two cooling fans for providing more optimum fast charging!
- Increased power with brushless DC motor
- Increased jobsite durability due to lubricating mechanism and reinforced gear shaft
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for use in prolonged manufacturing / production applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Toolless shoe adjustment enables fast and easy adjustment on the jobsite
- 2 speed settings provides ideal settings for wood or metal cutting applications
- Electric brake stops blade immediately after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Blade ejection lever located on side of tool housing for operator convenience
- Vertical crank mechanism minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Lighter weight versus 18VX2 models for increased maneuverability and operator comfort
- Retractable sky hook allows tool be hung on rafters, pipes or scaffolding
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and after-glow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Battery Capacities:40V Max Li-Ion
- Pipe: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Wood: (w/11-3/4" blade) 10" (255 mm)
- Strokes Per Minute: High 0 - 3,000 SPM, Low 0 - 2,300 SPM
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Vibration Level: 18 m/s²
- Noise Level: 85 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 18" (457 mm)
- Net Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Tool Only (JR001GZ)
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately.
- Blade (1 Ea. B-05038)
- Blade (1 Ea. B-05044)
- Blade (1 Ea. B-05153)
*All Makita XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* sold separately or as described.
- Save up to 30%* Off everyday, online or in-store
- It's Free to Join, Save up to 30 %
- Exclusive 5-Star Advantage Plan
- Group Rewards
- Exclusive promotional emails & discounts
- Receive our monthly flyer
- Easily access your online order history
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Request an invoice reprint for Warranty, Tax Filling or Insurance Claim purposes