Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4 inches thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. Festool TS saws deliver radial arm saw, miter saw, and table saw performance, with panel saw-precision in a versatile, portable design. Why struggle with cutting large pieces like plywood with traditional stationary equipment? Take the tool to the work with the TS saw and guide rail system. TS saws allow you to make rip cuts and cross-cuts in sheet goods quickly and easily without having to maneuver material through a stationary machine. Make angled, beveled, and compound cuts at virtually any angle with the highest level of precision while providing a perfect edge. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back. Made in Germany.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- MMC electronics provide soft start, variable speed, constant speed under load, and current and thermal overlad protection.