The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen. The KS 120 has a small footprint with a great amount of power. The power and impressive cutting capacity of the KS 120 will make you think that you are working with a much larger saw. This saw rivals the cutting capacity of a 12" unit and is capable of cutting crown molding up to 6-5/8 inch (in the nested position) with the special cutting position, and hardwoods greater than 3" thick, smoothly and precisely. The saw comes with a MiterFast angle transfer device to eliminate complex angle calculations by copying the angle directly from the wall to the saw. Accurate cuts are made easy with dual line, fully adjustable lasers that clearly define the cut by showing the material that will be removed by the blade. Easy to read, whether feeding stock from the left or the right. Work in tighter spaces and reduce your footprint on-site with the rail-forward design that allows the head to move and the rails are fixed. Enjoy true front to rear tracking of the head on the rails thanks to their robust build of 30 mm machined steel and wide distant for even greater stability. Dust extraction design starts with the blade and follows through from the guard to the dust hood to the rotating dust port to achieve up to 91% dust extraction efficiency when using a 36 mm hose. Made to be compact and lightweight while providing accurate repeatable cuts with maximum capacity, the Kapex fits the bill with tons of use features that make cutting faster, easier, and smarter. Made in Germany.
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- Includes an angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns using the dual line laser.